Can I file a complaint about an incorrectly settled/not settled transaction?

Written by Adam
Updated 2 weeks ago

Yes, you can submit a complaint:

1. using the contact form on
2. sending an e-mail to
3. via your user account on

Before sending a complaint, please check whether the cashback denial for the transaction that you are complaining about has not been caused by the most common mistakes made when requesting a cashback.

Did this answer your question?